Changes Matter!

This term we are exploring the changing states of matter. The children were all thrilled and excited at our immersion assembly yesterday and can’t wait to become scientist this term.

9 thoughts on “Changes Matter!

1. Hello I am Mrs Carruthers and my class and I enjoyed your movie. We liked the different experiments and the way things reacted. We have been doing experiments, we also put baking soda and vinegar together and inflated a balloon. Why did you make elephant toothpaste?
    Thank you for sharing this on your blog.

2. Kia Ora my name is Isla-May.I enjoyed the part when you guys made elephant toothpaste.I also liked your reaction and questions you guys asked.It was interesting that you choose these experiments. I have also made elephant toothpaste with my class.Thank you for sharing this on your blog.

3. Ola my name is Adnan,i enjoyed the elephant toothpaste when it exploded. I liked when you reacted for each experiment. I also made elephant toothpaste with my class. It was interesting when you put the thing on the cup onto the plate with food colouring. Thank you for sharing

4. Kamusta ! My name is Niah . I liked the way that you put lots of effort into this movie and the way your reactions went . How did the liquid on the cup make the colouring spread to make a picture? Your movie was interesting and exciting, thank you for sharing your movie with me and my friends.

5. Ciao my name is Tevita.I enjoyed the elephant toothpaste. It was the best out of all of them, that is how cool it was. Thank you for posting this on your blog.

6. Kia orana i am mckenna so i liked about science was that i had fun watching the video it looks like a volcano like want miss put the baking soda and vingar that the part that i liked it is the cool part that i like but the jelly was my best one that all i have to say to you guys bye.

7. Kia Ora my name is Jacob, i liked the Elephant Toothpaste one. it was Funny when Mrs Scanlans voice sped up then Mrs Carruthers Said She sounds like a mouse.

8. Talofa my name is cullai me and my friends saw your video and we thought the things you did we wanted to try it out.Oh yeah and why did you chose to make the bottle explode and how fun was it any way goodbye.

9. Talofa lava my name is Aleyria i enjoyed the movie that you put on your blog. we loved how you made elephant toothpaste and it looked fun when you did it. we did a experiment and it was mixing vinegar and baking soda together and it was very fun when we did it. we had so much fun.